Monday, January 21, 2013

Motivational Monday

Welcome to my first Motivational Monday!
I am a total creature of habit so it is very likely that I will be creating my posts in a routine. Mondays will be Motivational Mondays where I keep it simple and post some of my favourite Motivating photos that I have found.
It also just happens to be motto day on the Start Clean calendar!
I hope these motivate you as much as they motivate me :)



This is one of my favourites! Quite often we think that we can simply eat what we want because we worked out. Not true! You are what you eat, so fuel properly and give your body the nourishment it deserves.


A great one to help get out out of a funk.


I bought my husband a tee for Christmas with this motto! 


I you want to look good and feel good then do the work. As my Grandfather would say "there is no such thing as a free lunch".

I hope these images helped motivate you a little or a lot!

What keeps you going??

*all images came from Tumblr they are not my own!


2 comments:

Tell me you thoughts!