Today's challenge for Healthy sELF is to list 20 things for which we are grateful for. While this can seem really tedious or silly, it is actually a terrific activity. Recognizing the "good" things in our lives helps to foster a healthy positive mindset that allows us to move through life feeling happier.
Here is my list:
20 Things for which I am Grateful
- My husband - he honestly loves me for who I am and supports me in almost every thing I do.
- My kids - they keep me on my toes and the true reason I live my life.
- Hot coffee - see #1 and # 2
- Flexible job - it allows me the time to take care of my kids and myself.
- Portable technology - specifically my iphone and garmin.
- A warm house.
- Readily available knowledge at my finger tips.
- Fantastic coaches and teachers - they make my life easier while supporting my children's growth and development
- Friends - in person and online.
- Heated seats - winter mornings and trips to and from the arena are pretty chilly in Northern Canada!
- woollen mittens
- Moms who send me authentic maple syrup at an incredible price!
- Dads who support me in so many ways
- Workout Buddies who encourage and push me to limits I never thought possible!
- My Day Planner - it keeps me sane!
- Great books - that take me to far away places and times and help me escape.
- Really hot showers after a hard workout.
- My safe little town - where I can run free without free for myself or my family.
- PVR - this may seem funny, but it has made me a better person!
- LOVE - as corny as it sounds I am truly grateful for the love in which I am surrounded by each and every day!
What are you grateful for??