Friday, February 15, 2013

13 things I love right now!

I know Valentine's Day was yesterday but my schedule didn't allow enough time for a good post.

I really wanted to share the 13 things I love most Right now (it is 2013 after all)

1. My Main man! My husband is terrific, he has always been super supportive and encourages me to work outside the box. When I wanted to quit my job and work for my dad he said "go for it" When I want to take up training for a 10 K he says why - you can do the Half! I am so lucky to have found him!


2. My 3 girls. Yes the drive me insane most of the time (that's what kids do), but honestly you couldn't ask for better girls. They are kind, loving, polite and fun. They all have their individual strengths and personalities and certainly keep me on my toes! 


3. My pooch - Lily is the most amazing, loveable dog I could ever ask for. She is a snuggle champ and awesome running/walking companion. She gets me moving and out the door often.


4. Coffee - I did mention the husband and 3 kids and dog right! Need I say more??


5. Knitting - I love to knit and wear all things woollen and warm! Right now I am working on some super soft baby gifts and a sweater for myself.

6. David's Tea - this is quite possibly the most yummy tea you will ever find. I am loving the fruity non caffeinated versions especially sleigh ride!

7. Warm slippers - Its winter here in the Great White North and no matter how warm the house gets the floor stay cold. These babies keep me toasty!

8. Inspiration women on inspirational blogs! - I won't play favourites but I have about 10 that I follow daily!

9. A Challenge - this is new to me since last November, but right now I can't seem to get enough of them. You can find links to my favourite challenges on my side bar. AND... there is a new SBBC about to start along with a NEW BBB!! Get signed up now!!!

10.My NEW VAN!! - I know, I know you are thinking a van and you are excited?!? I ahev always been an SUV lover due to our location, but times have changed and this mamma was ready for a van. Its not like people didn't know I was a mother of three running kids from sporting event to sporting even and back. I've got to tell ya. it's amazing!! The ride is so comfortable and the heated seats and steering wheel are to die for!!

11. My muscles - yup I said it! I love my body! I love the changes that occur frequently and how strong I am becoming! 

this was taken a while back, I'm pretty sure my "guns" have gotten a whole lot larger! but I love the definition in this pic!

12.Oatmeal - I know that sounds boring, but right now there is no better way for me to fuel my body on a cold cold Canadian morning! Plus you can Jazz it up in a variety of ways. 



13. Great books! Anyone who knows me knows that I love to read. I particularly love great books about strong women who over come life's challenges. Some of my favourite reads include : "The Birth House" by Ami McKay; "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay; "One Day" by David Nicholls; "Left Neglected" by Lisa Genova; and "The Postmistress" by Sarah Blake.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me you thoughts!